Checkbox merge goes wrong

I have this code to merge a XFDF datafile with a pdf template and save the result.

com.aspose.pdf.facades.Form form = new Form(TemplateName);
Print(ID, "Template File Loaded", TemplateName);

FileInputStream xfdfStream = new FileInputStream(DataFileName);
Print(ID, "Data File " + i + " loaded", DataFileName);

form.importXfdf(xfdfStream);
xfdfStream.close();
Print(ID, "Data File imported", DataFileName);

DocumentInfo docInfo = form.getDocument().getInfo();
docInfo.setAuthor("Author");
docInfo.setCreationDate(new java.util.Date());
docInfo.setKeywords(DocName + ", Keyword2");
docInfo.setModDate(new java.util.Date());
docInfo.setSubject(DocName);
docInfo.setTitle(DocName);

form.getDocument().flatten();
Print(ID, "Output File flattened", FileOut);

form.getDocument().save(DataFileName + ".pdf");
Print(ID, "PDF File saved", DataFileName + ".pdf");

The fields N10 until N20 correspond with the check boxes in the template. As N11 is set (value 1), I expect the second check box to be checked. If I run the merge with Acrobat, this works like expected. However, after a merge with Aspose, all checkboxes are checked. Please find attached the datafile, the template and the result from the merge in Aspose.

Please confirm whether this is a bug, or what could we do to solve this problem.

XFDF Test.zip (70.4 KB)

@BurkLau

We were able to observe that API was unable to import form data correctly while using Aspose.PDF for Java 19.4. Therefore, for the sake of correction, we have logged an issue as PDFJAVA-38582 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Asad for looking into my problem. As this is a showstopper for us of using Aspose, we are eager to get an estimation of when this problem could be fixed. Are we speaking about days, weeks, months or years?

@BurkLau

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

Please note that issues logged under free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis. The resolution time may depend upon how long is the queue of previously logged issues and it may vary from weeks to months. In case the issue is showstopper for you, we request you to consider our priority support option where issues have high priority and are resolved on urgent basis. In case of any further updates, we will inform you within this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that my company purchased a license in the meanwhile. Could you assign a higher priority now?

@BurkLau

In case you have purchased paid support option, you may please login into helpdesk site using same email address which was used for subscription and create a ticket there with reference of issue ID. Your issue will be escalated accordingly.