Checkboxes in MS Word document are not converted to PDF properly

Hi,
I am using your Aspose.Words for .NET for converting MS Word documents to PDF. I just noticed that if my MS Word document has checkbox, when they are converted to PDF, the checkboxes are not converted properly.
Also I already sent you a message regarding the float objects (such as float tables) in MS Word dcoument for which we had problem to convert them to PDF using your Aspose.Words componet, so please let us know the status of this bug. Is it fixed?
I’ve also attached a sample PDF which has some checkboxes that are not converted properly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and regards,
Siamak Shirzad

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem with checkboxes can occur because Wingdings2 font is not installed on your PC. Please try to install Wingdings2 font (see attachment). This should fix the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the font but when I was installing it, I got the message that it is already installed in my machine. Any idea?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Siamak Shirzad

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try removing the old version of this font, which is installed on your PC. Then install font I attached.
Also, please attach your Word document here for testing.
Best regards.