Checkboxes in PDF are getting checked incorrectly

Hi ,

We did try with 9.3 aspose version. But still its failing.

Regards,

Vinay

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have again tested the scenario where I have first filled the data inside 123 (1).pdf template, exported the data to XFDF format using instructions specified over Export Data to XFDF from a PDF File (Facades) and then imported the data from XFDF to original template 123.pdf using following code snippet and as per my observations, the Text form fields are being filled but checkboxes are not being selected. The information has been shared with development team and they will further look into this matter.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Vinay,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will appreciate if you please share a sample console application to replicate the issue at our end, as it is difficult to suggest you any thing without replicating issue at our end.

Best Regards,

Hi ,

Please find the attached smaple application. We are still able to reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Vinay Parekh

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for sharing the sample project.

We are working on replicating the issue using this example and will get back to you soon.

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for sharing the sample project/solution.

I have again tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0 and I have managed to reproduce the same issue that incorrect form fields are being filled.

• As per XFDF, the Individuals check-box should be selected under Account Owner section. Whereas in PDF document, Partnership check-box is selected.
  • No check-box should be selected under Type Of Investment Services section but currently Investment Advisory Account option is being selected.

The development team has been intimated and they will further look into this matter.

Hi,

Can we have ETA for this ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Vinay Parekh

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated problem is not yet
resolved. Nevertheless, we have requested the development team to share
any possible ETA. As soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution, I
would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time.
<o:p></o:p>

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Yes, please share the ETA as soon as you have. We have opened and tracking this ticket for almost 2 month, so it would be great if you can give this issue a little higher priority.

Thanks.

Hi Vinay,

We just have released Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0 and it includes fix for this problem. However, I am verifying the problem with latest release and will share my findings shortly.

Hi Vinay,

I have tested the scenario with latest release and the problem seems to be fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0. Please try using the latest release and in case of any further query, please feel free to contact.