Checkboxes not filled with ImportXml() of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .Net

Hi Dinesh,

I would like to share with you that the fix for these issues will be available in our upcoming monthly release due at the end of this month.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

Do you have any updates in this regard?

Regards,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

The fix for the issue PDFKITNET-17434 will be available in our upcoming monthly release, which will be published this week. However, I’m afraid, other issues are not yet resolved. I have asked our development team to share the ETA of these issues. You’ll be updated once we get some idea.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18299;18300;18301;18302;17434) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,
I am still facing problems with

PDFKITNET-18301: 1002 v12-07.pdf
PDFKITNET-18302: 1001 v05-10.pdf

I have tried giving (yes,Yes,YES,on,On,ON,ya,Ya,YA,true,1,~,!) for getting check boxes.

Regards,
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

I would like to share with you that every PDF file might have different values for check boxes, and these values are defined inside the particular PDF file. So, the best way to tackle this situation is that you first export the PDF to XML using ExportXml method. Please make sure that you check some of the check boxes and leave some others as unchecked to see what pair of values is specified for the check boxes in that particular PDF file. Once you have the exported XML, you can modify/add values as per your requirement.

Please try it at your end using the latest version. If you’re still unable to fill the check boxes, please do let us know.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

I have tried this option before posting the above message, But my problem is i am not able to save the PDF file after clicking Check box as i am getting attached error.

Regards,
Dinesh.

Hi Dinesh,

It looks like this is a different issue. I have checked the file named 1001 v05-10.pdf at my end, but couldn’t notice this message. I have tried with the input and output files both. However, I can see that there is no option to save the PDF even in the input file. This issue seems to be concerned with the tool you used to create the PDF file in the first place. Please make sure that the original input file can be saved when values are changed in the fields.

If you find any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,