Checking features before licensing

Hi,

Could you please let me know if Aspose Slides for Java or .NET supports the following features, I’m evaluating whether to license it for a product we’re building:

• embedded fonts in PPTX files
  • extracting speaker notes
  • rendering PPTX animations and transitions into some format
    that can be extracted (either as keyframes for images or a video)
  • rendering slides that include videos (eg if there is a video in a background and some text on top, rendering the whole thing into a video rather than pulling out just the video component)

thanks,

gojko

@gojko,

I have observed your following requirements.

Yes, you can embed fonts inside presentation. I suggest you to please visit this API reference guide link for your convenience.

Yes, Aspose.Slides does allow accessing speaker notes or slide notes.

There is no support available in API to render the animations as key frames or images. Please feel free to share if there is any further question in this regard.

Hi - thanks for the quick reply. Regarding the first point (embedded fonts) - I am not looking to embed my own fonts, but I would like to know if converting a PPTX file to PNG images, for example, using Aspose, will support fonts already embedded in the PPTX?

@gojko,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that if font already embedded into PPTX, it’s supported to render slides into PNG which use this font.