Chinese garbled characters / 中文乱码问题

cn:
目前使用的word版本是18.6.0
按照官网文档的步骤,我已经在服务器上安装了中文字体并在FontSettings引入,并重启服务器,但是还是显示乱码问题,仅仅是中文乱码,英文字体类型正常。
en:
The current version of Word used is 18.6.0
According to the steps of the official website document, I have installed Chinese font on the server and introduced it in FontSettings, and restarted the server, but the garble problem is still displayed, only Chinese garble, and the English font type is normal.

@landon_shi Could you please attach the problematic document along with fonts here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

98/5000

Words and Slides use the same font. At present, as long as the Chinese words are garbled, such as 方正粗黑宋简体测试文档.docx (11.8 KB)

Here are some questions about PPT

When I began to convert PPT, I found an interesting phenomenon. After converting PPT to PDF, the same font was used in a paragraph of PPT, but some words could not be rendered. This proves that there is no problem with font installation on Centos servers.

The PPT before conversion
ffef06889bb974cb7f4b50afccee610.png (9.3 KB)

The PPT after conversion
b7ae81044259351d2519df0e5ac8d86.png (30.3 KB)

A post was split to a new topic: Chinese garbled characters/中文乱码问题

@landon_shi Could you please also attach 方正粗黑宋简体 font here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Also, please attach the output document produced on your side and screenshot of the problem.