Class PdfExtractor- getFormattedText()?

Hi!
I need to get all the text segments from a pdf file, but I can’t use “pdfExtractor.getFormattedText()” because “The method getFormattedText() is undefined for the type PdfExtractor”. So, How can I get all segments form a pdf file?
Regards…
Verónica

Hi Verónica,

I’m not quite sure what you mean by ‘getFormattedText() method is undefined for the type PdfExtractor’. Are you unable to access this method? Is it not available? Please make sure that you’re using the latest version of the component. Also, please find a working example on this link. If you still find the same issue then please do let us know.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi!
Thank you for your answer! I didn’t have the latest version. I had downloaded a version few days before the new!
I’ve got a new question: Is it possible find if text inside a TextSegment is bold, italic or underline?
Regards…
Verónica

Hi Verónica,

I’m sorry to inform you that getting font style (Italic/Bold/Underline) of a text segment is currently not supported. However, I have logged a new feature request as PDFKITJAVA-19098 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate it and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi!
Thanks
for your reply!!!
Verónica