1) Create a new Word doc with a table in it. (The attached project has the Word doc I used for my testing.)
2) Create a new Powerpoint presentation. On one of the slides, embed the Word doc in it. In Powerpoint, go to Inerst | Object. Select Create from file. Select your new Word doc. (The attached project has the Powerpoint presentation with Word doc already embedded I used for my testing.)
3) Call CloneSlide on the slide that has the Word doc embedded in it.
4) Call ChangeMaster on the cloned slide
5) Save the presentation that the slide was cloned to to a file.
6) Have Aspose attempt to open the newly saved presentation. An exception will be thrown.
Please see attached project to reproduce the problem.
Also, if you comment out the call to ChangeMaster, the exception does not get thrown.
Finally, this appears to have started with version 18.104.22.168. I cannot reproduce this problem with 22.214.171.124. However, every version from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 appears to have this problem.