We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Cloning Issue

We are getting issue while cloning the slide.

slide.clone(). The header text is getting rendered in the footer after cloning

I have attached the source file and the output file.

Hi Raghuraman,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. I have attached the output file for your kind reference. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.6.0 on your side and then share your feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Thank you. Can you please confirm if the issue was in the version 4.11.0 or any lower version and was fixed later.

Hi Raghuraman,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.11.0 was legacy API whereas Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.6.0 is unified API for both, the ppt as well as the pptx. I am afraid I may not confirm because I can not find any issue like this in our issue management system. It is possible that the issue may be fixed after being reported but I may not find it because of different description of that issue.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,