Clustered Cylinder Chart Is Not Generated Correctly

I am facing issue in creating Clustered Cylinder chart using Aspose Slides for .NET.

I followed this link
Create or Update PowerPoint Presentation Charts in C# or .NET|Aspose.Slides Documentation

It is giving me 3D column chart. Output is attached. I have also tried other charts like Pyramid but do not get desired result. I am using Aspose Slides for .NET 4.0 Version 7.9.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Tahir Manzoor.

Hi Amit,

Thanks for bringing the issue to out attention. I have been able to verify the issue on my end it seems to be a regression in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34842 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks Mudassir. I am facing one more issue in taking screenshot from below line:-

Bitmap image = pres.Slides[index].GetThumbnail(new Size(pBoxPreview.Width, pBoxPreview.Height));

It gives me 2-D chart image of a 3-D chart. In some cases like Stacked Bar, Stacked Cylinder it gives screenshot of completely empty chart. Attached is the screenshot with actual PPT. Please resolve the issues asap. We have to meet a deadline.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I have observed the image shared by you. Can you please share the sample presentation with us that is reproducing issue on your end. I will create a ticket based on the shared presentation for resolution.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

PFA the PPT for the same. Also please let me know when can I suppose these 2 issues to be resolved.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Many thanks for sharing the sample presentation with us. I have worked with the presentation file shared and have generated slide thumbnails using Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.0.0 on my end. I have been able to observe missing 3-D effects on chart in generated PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34844 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve this issue. Moreover, I have also been able to observe missing chart on slide 3 thumbnail and a separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-34845 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. I also like to add here that at present the support for 3-D rendering is unavailable in Aspose.Slides and is likely to be included by end of Q1 of 2014. Once the 3-D rendering support will be included the concerned issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Sir,

Please give update on this.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I like to share that the issues shared by you have just recently been created and are pending for investigation. Our development team will schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn based on first come and first serve policy for normal support issue queue. I will be able to share the further feedback with you as soon as the issue will be scheduled and investigated by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34845) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34842) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34844) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.3 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.