CMYK Check on the pdf page

Hi There,
i am trying to see if the pdf document is cmyk or rgb standard. how can i achieve this using ASPOS.
is there any pixel format property i can use to look up this information

@smandepudi

Thanks for contacting support.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET API supports the feature to determine following color types of a page inside PDF document.

• Black and White
  • Grayscale
  • RGB

In case if color of the page is different than the types mentioned above, the API will return it as Undefined. However, we have logged an enhancement request as PDFNET-43042 in our issue tracking system, for the requirement of detecting CMYK color-space. Our product team will further investigate the feasibility of the enhancement and as soon as we have some updates in this regard, we will inform you.

In addition, you may read more about determining Color Type of page in “Determine Page Color” article of API documentation. As far as, logged ticket is concerned, we will let you know once it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

@smandepudi

Regarding the earlier logged ticket, now the images are stored in Bitmap inside the program. Bitmap does not support CMYK. To add functionality, a major program change is required. We are afraid that we are not certain about when this feature could be implemented. We will post an update here as soon as we have some more updates.