CMYK Format Watermark

Hello,

We have created a custom wrapper around various Aspose asemblies, including Aspose.Pdf. We have a customer who was unable to add a watermark to a PDF document using a CMYK-format JPEG. Older versions of Aspose.Pdf didn't seem to have a problem with this, and RGBA-format images still work fine, too.

From reading other posts, it looks like CMYK-format images are no longer (or were never) supported, or at least not fully/properly. Will this format be supported in the future?

I've attached the original PDF document used, the watermarked document, and the CMYK-format JPEG.

Hi David,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

I have tested your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am able to notice the problem while adding the watermark to PDF (using CMYK Jpeg image). For rectification, I have registered an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34293. We will notify you once we have any update regarding your issue via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34293) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.