Code snippet

Hello,
Can you please be so kind and provide me with code samples or the location of these 2 samples which are supported?

• Also, if you read the description of such sample pages, there are mistakes in descriptions etc…

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged a ticket for this case in our issue tracking system. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

@australian.dev.nerds

The ticket ID for this case is EMAILNET-40714.

Hello, did you have OLM to MBOX sample? Thanks.

@australian.dev.nerds

Unfortunately, there is no update available on EMAILNET-40714. We will inform you once there is an update available on it. Thanks for your patience.

Hello,
Please disregard Mbox to XPS sample code, I’m afraid of similar issues like this one

About OLM to Mbox, I thought you might have such snippets ready and it won’t take your time to share, and to prevent possible mistakes, BTW I’ve written a working OLM to Mbox code, simple and basic.

1. Wanted to share with you to make sure I’m not having fundamental mistakes! So will appreciate your comment on the code.

2. There’s a problem, not sure if that’s a bug: 2 lines of the code are commented, if I replace:
    MyMboxWriter = New Email.Storage.Mbox.MboxrdStorageWriter
    with:
    Using MyMboxWriter = New Email.Storage.Mbox.MboxrdStorageWriter
    I will get NullRefException when trying to add messages with MboxStorageWriter.WriteMessage
    This occurs before reaching “End Using” so I guess there should be a problem with MboxStorageWriter/MboxrdStorageWriter handling such scenarios?
    Please check…WindowsApplication2.zip (3.9 MB)

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.

Hello,
While the issue is being checked, adding (OLM to MBOX) and (TGZ to MBOX) is pretty easy, possible to add to the feature request list?

@australian.dev.nerds

We have logged a ticket for this case in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-40750. You will be informed once there is any update available on it.

Please kindly check my TGZ to MBOX code.
Same problem as above,

Using MyMboxWriter = New Email.Storage.Mbox.MboxrdStorageWriter
I will get NullRefException when trying to add messages with MboxStorageWriter.WriteMessage
This occurs before reaching “End Using” so I guess there should be a problem with MboxStorageWriter/MboxrdStorageWriter handling such scenarios?WindowsApplication22.zip (3.8 MB)

@australian.dev.nerds

We have not found the shared issue using latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 22.9. So, please use Aspose.Email for .NET 22.9.

Hi, any update?

@australian.dev.nerds

We’ll be let you know when we’ve implemented this.

Thanks.