Collapse bookmark tree

Hi Erik,

"After a restart I installed Apspose.Cells 4.8.2 (msi file). But the issue is still there. Do you have an idea how to fix this? "

Since you have installed Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.2.0 (official release) using its installer file (msi file), so it might have this issue. Please use Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.2.8 (that I provided in my previous post) in the projects on all the machines. You can simply copy the version v4.8.2.6 to your desired path/folders and add reference to your projects on the machines to use the component to work with it. Please make sure that no project on machines should be referencing to any older version except v4.8.2.6 (that we provided). The version v4.8.2.6 is the latest fix/version that is released after v4.8.2.0 and it includes some enhancements regarding Excel to Pdf and Chart to Image features.

Thanks for your understanding!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p>

Hi,

It doesn’t matter whether I use Aspose Cells 4.8.2.0 or .8. If I use the latest version I get the same result. But on an other pc, the same application works fine. I also created a completely new project and copied my code and set the reference to the needed apspose.cells Version 4.8.2.8. But this test wasn’t successful too.

Regards

Erik

Hi,

We have tested your issue on several machines and it works fine on all the machines.

Please provide us more information and environment details, e.g OS, .NET platform, 32-bit / 64-bit etc.

Thank you.

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m using Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), .Net Framework 3.5 SP1. In our company this is a standard / minimum configuration for each pc. Additionally I’m using VS 2008. Could this have something to do with a registry entry or so? I asked a colleague to check the issue on my pc under his profile and again, the charts appears shrunken. If I try the applictaion on his pc, everything is ok.

Erik

Hi,

" I asked a colleague to
check the issue on my pc under his profile and again, the charts
appears shrunken. If I try the applictaion on his pc, everything is ok.
"

That is really strange to us, if it works fine on your colleague’s pc, it should equally work fine on your pc too. Anyways, we will further look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’m not quite sure but I think that I run into this issue after I installed Aspose.PDf.Kit or Aspose.PDF.

Erik