Color inconsistency

Attached is a slide I’ve been working on. All three blue bars are supposed to be the same color, but for some reason, the bottom one is different. Just getting the bars to report their color was a trial, as the fill format was null despite the fact that each bar obviously has one. Once I finally got around that, all bars reported the same color. Do I need new glasses?

Dear Ken,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you. I feel that the visual color difference that you may be experiencing is due to LCD shade. I would suggest you to please move all bars together on same line and you will see there will be no difference. Secondly, I have also verified the same color by taking print screen of opened presentation and verifying the colors of the bars in MS Paint. Please share with us, if you may still feel any problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Mudassir,

It appears you are correct. I edited the slide and dragged the bars next to each other and indeed, they all look the same. How odd that they don’t in their true positions, or even in a screen shot viewed in Word. Maybe I do need new glasses.