Color of callouts and text is incorrect in the PNG output of visio pages

Hello,

I am using aspose.diagram v6.7.0 to generate PNG of pages of the attached visio file. In the PNG output, text color and color of callouts is incorrect.

Following code is used to generate the PNG output:

Diagram diagram = new Diagram("callouts11.vsdx");
String pageName = "Page-1";
Page srcPage = diagram.getPages().getPage(pageName);
File outputFile = new File("Page-1.png");
int imageFormat = SaveFileFormat.PNG;

int pageIndex = 0;
ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(imageFormat);
options.setResolution(96);
for (Page page : (Iterable) diagram.getPages()) {
if (page.getID() == srcPage.getID()) {
options.setPageIndex(pageIndex);
options.setPageCount(1);
break;
}
pageIndex++;
}
diagram.save(outputFile.getAbsolutePath(), options);

Can you please analyse this issue.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect colors. It has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50378 in our bug tracking system. Your post has been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Neha,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50378 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.1.0 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Neha,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50378, please download and use the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.12.1.0. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50378) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I verified this issue with aspose.diagram 17.1.0. Although the output has improved considerably but there are still differences in actual visio diagrams and png output.

I have attached the png output and a screenshot of the issue for your reference.

Can you please analyse this.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I have reevaluated the presented scenario while using Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.1.0, and I am able to notice the said problem therefore I have raised this incident as DIAGRAMJAVA-50465 in our bug tracking system for further investigation. Please spare us little time for proper analysis. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as DIAGRAMJAVA-50465 has been marked resolved. We will share the fix will next revision of Aspose.Diagram for Java in couple of days.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50465) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.02.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello,

I verified this issue with aspose.diagram 17.5.0. Although the output has improved considerably but there are still differences in actual visio diagrams and png output.

I have attached the png output and a screenshot of the issue for your reference.

Can you please analyse this.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the highlight issues in our environment. We have logged these issues in the bug tracking system as below:

DIAGRAMJAVA-50501: VSDX to PNG - Incorrect color of shapes
DIAGRAMJAVA-50502: VSDX to PNG - missing shadow and a borderline of the cloud shape

We have linked your post to these tickets and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50501) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou