Color of hyper link not persist on target documents

Hi Team,

Color of hyper link is not persist on Resulted documents, when I conver docx file to xml and again xml to docx.

xml.zip (43.3 KB)

Thank you!aspose.zip (108.4 KB)

@purusadh2003,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and upload your input Word document, Aspose.Words generated XML file and the final DOCX file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Please find attached file.

aspose.zip (108.4 KB)
xml.zip (43.3 KB)

@purusadh2003,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 18.5, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see output.zip (116.0 KB)). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. We use the following code on our end for testing:

Document doc = new Document("D:\\temp\\Aspose\\Source_data.docx");
doc.save("D:\\Temp\\Aspose\\18.5.xml", SaveFormat.WORD_ML);

Document xml = new Document("D:\\temp\\Aspose\\18.5.xml");
xml.save("D:\\Temp\\Aspose\\18.5.docx");

Yes, Now it’s working fine.

Thanks.

Hi Team,

Issue still exist, when we are using format “SaveFormat.FLAT_OPC” to save xml file.
Is there any solution with format “SaveFormat.FLAT_OPC”?

We can’t use “SaveFormat.WORD_ML” format because facing issue in formula, when generate .xml file, using “SaveFormat.WORD_ML” format.

Please find attached file for more details
result.zip (615.1 KB)
Formul.png (292.1 KB)

Thank you!

@purusadh2003,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 18.5, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see new output.zip (475.4 KB)). We used this (Input_sample.zip (229.2 KB)) as input document and the following code on our end for testing:

Document doc = new Document("D:\\temp\\result (1)\\Input_sample.docx");
doc.save("D:\\Temp\\result (1)\\awjava-18.5.xml", SaveFormat.FLAT_OPC);

Document xml = new Document("D:\\temp\\result (1)\\awjava-18.5.xml");
xml.save("D:\\Temp\\result (1)\\awjava-18.5.docx");

Thanks a lot Awais!