We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Color scheme not retained

Hi,

I am converting slides to images. The color is not retained in the converted image. <span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”; font-size: 9pt;”>16.3.0 is the aspose version.

I have used code from:
https://docs.aspose.com/slides/java/slide-thumbnails-using-aspose-slides/

I have used: <span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Consolas, “Bitstream Vera Sans Mono”, “Courier New”, Courier, monospace; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>BufferedImage image = sld.getThumbnail(1f, 1f);

Sample ppt and converted image is attached for your reference.

Please provide some pointers.

Regards,
Prashant

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the improper rendering of color inside tables cells. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36374 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you for the update. Is there an ETA for the fix?

Regards,
Prashant

Hi Prashant,

The issue has just been logged and is pending for investigation in issues queue. Our product team shall schedule and investigate the issue for investigation and resolution on its due turn. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our product team and will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,