Colors are corrupted after merging (doc- docx)

Hi!
Please take a look at the attached files. There are *.doc & *.docx files. And results of work of Aspose.Words method Document.MailMerge.Execute(MergeNames, MergeValues)

As we can see, colors are corrupted after it. Aspose.Words version is 8.2.1.0

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words. I use the following code for testing:

// Open the document.
Document doc = new Document(@"Test\Merge_DocX.docx");
doc.MailMerge.Execute( 
    new string[] { "JKOCombo", "jkoCP.Contact.1.DisplayName", "jkoCP.Contact.1.Address_Primary", "Document_Created_By", "Document_Current_Version", "jkoDate",            "JKODouble", "JKOFormula", "JKOInteger", "JKO", "JKOMultiLine", "jkoRadiobutton", "JKOText", "Document_Document_Type", "JKOUP.DisplayName", "Document_Last_Edited_By", "Document_Title" },
    new object[] { "test1", "test2", "test3", "test4", "test5", "test6", "test7", "test8", "test9", "test10", "test11", "test12", "test13", "test14", "test15", "test16", "test17"});

doc.Save(@"Test\out.docx");

The same with DOC file.
Could you please create simple application which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side?
Best regards,

Hi!
Sorry for inconvenience. Latest version works fine. Problem version was 8.0.0.0.
Thank you for quick answer!

Please take a look at DOCPROPERTIES section of Merge_Doc.doc file. Each line has own color background.

After merging colors are corrupted(see’ Doc after merging.doc’) For *.docx - works fine

Aspose.Words version is 9.0.0.0

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words. I use the following code for testing:

// Open the document.
Document doc = new Document("Merge_Doc.doc");
doc.CustomDocumentProperties.Add("CP", "Test1");
doc.CustomDocumentProperties.Add("cp_Address", "Test2");
doc.CustomDocumentProperties.Add("CreatedBy", "Test3");
// Update fields
doc.UpdateFields();
doc.Save("out.doc");

Best regards,