ColorSpace Issue

Hi,

Our app uses PDF Form designed in Adobe Livecycle designer and all the objects in the PDF Form are in grayscale. But once the PDF Form is filled and flattened using Aspose , One of the field ( the only text field with border ) changes to CMYK color space. Do you have any explanation for that? Does Aspose do anything internally to change the color space?

Hi Paul,

Please share a sample input PDF file along with the code snippet, so we would be able to test it at our end. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

Attachment has all the required information

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for sharing the input PDF file along with the other details. We’ll investigate this issue at our end and you’ll be updated accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Paul,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-18773 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Regards,

Hi Paul,

This issue is resolved in our latest version - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 4.8.0. Please download the latest version and try it at your end. Also, please make sure that you set the license before running the code:

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,