Column alignment in image when using SheetRender

In the attached example, please reference the output bmp file and notice that the values in the column are mis-aligned. They do not look this way in cell. In one case, the digits are on top of each other. This issue used to not exist in previous versions (5.x and maybe 6.x). I’ve tried the latest 7.X version and the issue exists in that version as well.

Hi,

I used latest version/fix v7.1.0.1: Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.0.1
It works fine I think. If you notice any issue, kindly give us the screen shots to encircle (with red color) the problematic areas on the image, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

You must not have looked at my sample code or the image that it creates. Attached is a sample image. The vertical line is showing that the numbers in the column are not aligned (like they are in Excel) and the box is showing two numbers (both 67) that are showing up on top of each other instead of side by side.

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot,

This time after closely looking into the issue, I can find the issue as per your screen shot. I have logged a ticket with an id:CELLSNET-40323. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Any estimate on how long it will take to get this resolved?

Hi,

I have asked the concerned developer to provide an eta for the fix, once I get it, I will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.0.5

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40323) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.