com.aspose.cad.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Getting this exception when converting dwg file to pdf and the autocad version of dwg file is DWG AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009
Aspose version: 20.10
jdk :1.8

@sunehra

I request you to please share the working sample code along with source files reproducing the issue on your end.

Hello, i got the same problem (aspose cad 20.10).

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error during PDF export: startIndex + count > this.length
Parameter name: count
at com.aspose.cad.internal.fx.a.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.internal.fx.c.b(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.internal.eS.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.internal.eS.a.export(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.x.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.internal.b.e.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.system.Threading.j.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cad.system.Threading.n.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: class com.aspose.cad.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex + count > this.length
Parameter name: count

@gbe

Can you please share the source file and used sample code reproducing the issue.

Yes, here they are.:

bug_cad2pdf.zip (168.6 KB)

Warning : It’s groovy code :slight_smile:

@gbe

It seems to be an issue with API while working with DWG. I have created a ticket with ID CADJAVA-918 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

OK, thank you for your quick reply.

@gbe

You are welcome. We will share updates with you as soon the issue will be addressed.

Hello,

It seems that ASPOSE.CAD 20.12 for Java will contains fix for this issue.

Do you know the release date for this version ASPOSE.CAD 20.12 for Java ? (I cannot find a link to download it)

Regards

@gbe

The mentioned version is unavailable at the moment and we will share good news with you as soon as it will be available.