com.aspose.slides.PptException: This export format is not implemented for PPT yet

when i save to html by Presentation.save(“test.html”,SaveFormat.Html),
Exception in thread “main” com.aspose.slides.PptException: This export format is not implemented for PPT yet.
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.save(Unknown Source)

why supply saveformat that not implemented,we think that SaveFormat.allformats are supported.

how to do?we want to convert ppt files to html,or to pptx

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

Well, PPT to HTML conversion is supported in our new merged API of Aspose.Slides for Java. However, when I tested your shared file, I am receiving “Couldn’t read PowerPoint Document” exception on opening the file using Presentation object. An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34626. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I have observed the image shared by you. I have not been able to observe the issue as 1.ppt is successfully converted to html on my side. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.6.0 on your end and then share your valuable feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.</font>

Best Regards,

OK,It works ok when we use 15.6.0

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to know that things have started working on your end. Please feel free to contact us if we could be of any help to you.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34626) have been fixed in this update.