Combine Word Documents & Revisions from Multiple Authors into a single Document (C# .NET)

Hi,

Is there any equivalent in Aspose Word for Microsoft Word Combine feature (Review Tab > Compare > Combine)?

Thanks

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your inquiry. Do you want feature to combine revisions from multiple authors into a single document (Review Tab > Compare > Combine)? Or you just want to paste content of one document into another document (please check: Joining and Appending Documents)?

Best regards,

awais.hafeez:
Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your inquiry. Do you want feature to combine revisions from multiple authors into a single document (Review Tab > Compare > Combine)? Or you just want to paste content of one document into another document (please check: Joining and Appending Documents)?

Best regards,
Thanks for your reply. Yes. We are looking for Combine feature (Review Tab > Compare > Combine) of Word.

My requirement is, one document will be shared to multiple authors and they will make corrections with/without track changes ON. Using Combine feature, all these documents should be combined into one and review the changes done by individual authors in the combined document.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13484. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Is there any timeline how soon Combine feature can be added to Aspose?

Thanks
Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your inquiry. This problem actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words and we regret to share with you that implementation of this issue has been postponed for now. However, the fix of this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we cannot currently promise a resolution date. We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Is the Combine feature implemented in Aspose?

@Sri79,

WORDSNET-13484 is still postponed and there is not any further news about it. We will notify you here when this issue will get resolved in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.