Combining spreadhseets and streaming it out as a pdf in a browser

Hi,

I've used the Aspose.Cells classes to create spreadsheets and save them to disk. Can someone point me to a sample that shows how to convert each spreadsheet to a pdf and then combine the pdfs into one pdf and stream that by a web page.

Thanks,

Brad

Hi

<span id="ctl00_bcr_up___TextboxFirstName">Brad,<br><br>Thank you so much for using the Aspose.Cells, Sorry to say that Aspose.Cells does not deal with PDF manipulation,but it deals with Excel to PDF.For this kind of work you need to use the Aspose.Pdf.Kit as well. I am moving your request to the concerned department and they will provide you the better solution for this issue.<br><br>We are here to support you, please let us know in case of any further assistance.<br><br>Best Regards,<br><br><br></span>

Hi Brad,

In order to achieve your goal, you need to go through the following steps:

1. Save each spreadsheet as PDF file using Aspose.Cells
2. Concatenate the PDF files generated in step 1 using Aspose.Pdf.Kit
3. Render to the browser: Please see this demo for rendering output PDF while concatenating

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

I found this sample in the documentation: Sample

For my needs, this looks like it will work fine. Plus, as is my case, I can work with the spreadsheets in memory and not bother having to have them to disk first.

Hi Brad,

We’re glad to know that this example would be helpful in your particular scenario. If you find any further questions or need more assistance, please do let us know.

Regards,