Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Combining workbooks creates unreadable content

I am trying to use Aspose.cells to combine two workbooks and am getting an error in the newly created file.

My code is as follows:

MasterTemplate.Open("c:\\temp\\MasterTemplate2_.xlsx");

SkeletonTemplate.Open("c:\\temp\\Washoe.xlsx");

MasterTemplate.Combine(SkeletonTemplate);

MasterTemplate.Save("c:\\temp\\Washoe1_.xlsx", FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx);

When I open the file that I create I get the following error message.

"Excel found unreadble content in Washoe1.xlsx. Do you want to recover the contents." I say yes and the file is repaired giving me the following message. "Removed Records: Named range from /xl/workbook.xml part (Workbook)"

How do I get rid of this message. i am attaching my 2 workbooks that I am using.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template files.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-17408. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17408) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.

With this release, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified. It is to be noted here, we have not renamed existing API (classes, enumerations etc.) but, I am afraid you still need to make certain adjustments in your existing projects accordingly.

For complete reference, please see the product's API Reference.

Thanks, that fixed it!