Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Comma separated number changed when document is convert to pdf

I have upgraded Aspose.Words to 19.12 but this issue is not resolved yet.

@freydoonk

Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6. If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input and problematic output documents here for testing. We will investigate this issue and provide you more information on it.

I tested it with Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6 and the problem exists yet.
I have attached the test document and used font on it.

Temp.zip (69.2 KB)

@freydoonk

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6 and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output PDF. 20.6.pdf (4.5 KB)

We have used the following code example to generate the PDF.

Document document = new Document(MyDir + "test.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.NumeralFormat = NumeralFormat.Context;
document.Save(MyDir +@"20.6.pdf", options);

Hi, in the attached image you can see what is the difference between the PDF which is created by MsWord and ones that is created by Aspose. The commas are changed to dots in the latter.

Sample.png (20.9 KB)

@freydoonk

The number is separated by dot (.) instead of comma under English culture

Please provide information about your specific culture, such as the name of the culture, language and country/region. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

I use fa-ir as language code. I attached a screenshot of my computer region settings.
Based on this Wikipedia link, the fa-ir culture use decimal comma as Decimal separator.
Region Settings.jpg (62.5 KB)

@freydoonk

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20738 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.