Comment Colors

Hello, I have a Word doc that contains comments from 3 different people. When I save to PDF, the comments are all there but have the same color. Is there a way to save to PDF with different colors for each person?

@jack.montagna,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input document containing comments from multiple people
  • Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected PDF document showing the correct/desired output. You can create expected document by using MS Word. Also, please list the steps that you performed in MS Word to generate the expected PDF.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start further investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello,

I have attached a zip with the files requested.
I actually did not create the expected version by going through MS Word. It is created using another library by printing the input file to PDF. There were no other additional setting for this behavior. I am looking to get the same affect that we had before. Thanks.

files.zip (2.2 MB)

@jack.montagna,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-19594 . We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.