Comments are Removed after Comparing Documents using .NET

My word comments removed when I try to compare. For example. First document have 4 comments in first Paragraph. Second document have 2 comments on save Paragraph. When I try to Compare. System will give only second document comments.

@vipinpaliwal1980

Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word documents along with problematic and expected output documents? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Thanks for Reply.

Attached docx files I need all comments in both Documents after compare.

FirstFilewithLotofComments.zip (55.5 KB)

@vipinpaliwal1980

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.9 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 21.9. We have attached the output DOCX with this post for your kind reference.
output.docx (14.7 KB)

Thanks Tahir.

I am using .net 20.2 Version. Is this issue resolved in next version or what new feature added after this release. can you help me this.

@vipinpaliwal1980

You can check the expiry date of your license by opening the license file in notepad. You will see the following tag in your license file:

<SubscriptionExpiry>20220805</SubscriptionExpiry>

It means that you can free upgrade to a version of Aspose.Words that is published before 5th August 2022.

Please upgrade to the version of Aspose.Words supported by your license. Note that we do not provide support for older released versions of Aspose.Words. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of our products.