Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Compare the contents of two PDF documents using Aspose.pdf.kit

how to compare contents of two PDF documents using Aspose.pdf.kit?

Hi Deepi,

Could you please share your requirement in detail? I’m sorry to share with you that comparison feature is currently not available, however if feasible we’ll try to support this feature in our future versions.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

i have to extract content from two pdf documents and compare tht extracted content from tht two pdf documents?is it feasible using aspose.pdf.kit?

Hi Deepi,

Currently, you can extract the contents separately like text, images, annotations etc. However, I’m afraid, it is not feasible to directly compare two PDF files using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We have already logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-31260 in our issue tracking system. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is supported in future. Nevertheless, it is going to take some time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Deepi,

Thanks for your patience.

We have a sister company named GroupDocs which offers the feature to compare to two PDF documents and highlights the differences in two files. You may try using this solution to accomplish your requirements. Please visit the following link for more information on GroupDocs Comparison.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Deepi,

Adding more to my previous comments, please note that GroupDocs also offers an API so you can also programatically compare the two documents and get the resultant file.For further details, please take a look over GroupDocs Developer.