Compare two Word Documents and highlight the changes

Hi,

I am new to Aspose. I am evaluating Aspose Java API for my requirements. One of my requirements is that i want to compare 2 word documents and highlight the changes. I have not found anything in the documentation guide to achieve the same.

Can anybody help me in this?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, there is no way to compare documents using Aspose.Words. I linked your request to the appropriate feature (WORDSNET-2385). You will be notified as soon as this feature is available. However, you should note that this is very complex feature, so I cannot promise you anything regarding this issue at the moment. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi awais,

Well, I can understand the complexities involved in developing this feature. But i have an urgent requirement and I would like to ask you to give me an estimate of the the time it may take.

When are you people looking to start developing this feature? or is it under development right now?
If you could answer these questions , it will help us a lot in our decision making.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. This problem actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words and I regret to share with you that this problem has been postponed for now. However, the fix of this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we can not promise a resolution any time soon. Rest assured, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is supported. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2385) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(32)