My team is using the compare Word documents function from aspose, but we found that with certain documents the compare function corrupt the result document, here are the details:
Java version: 1.7
Aspose.Words Version: 18.1 and we tested also with 18.5
Inside AsposeIssue.Zip you will find two documents we want to compare: Add Attachments (version 3) and Add Attachments (version 2), also you will find the code we run to do the compare: AsposeWordComparator and finally the result document that is corrupted: corrupted.docx
AsposeIssue.zip (40.5 KB)
Thanks for your support, I hope this information could help to find the issue.