We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Compressing entire presentation

Hi

I have searched the help and the forums and can see no reference to this so apologies if I am missing something obvious.

Our software is creating PPT files based on templates, copying slides and replacing text and images.

For our own images we scale the images before placing in the PPT. Sometimes the user wants high-quality for printing, sometimes smaller file size so we use lower res images - scaling them before adding to the slide.

BUT … they want to be able to also shrink the resolution of the images on the master slides etc when they choose a ‘lower res’ option. The result would be a much smaller presentation overall.

PowerPoint has a single Compress Pictures option (on Save or on image format toolbar).

Does Aspose.Slides for .NET provide anything similar / built-in or do I need to create code to cycle through every slide / master?

Dale Shaw
Auckland, NZ

Dear Dale,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I regret to inform you that Aspose.Slides does not support the desired feature requested by you and unfortunately you may need to programmatically achieve this for every cycle.

Thanks and Regards,

Many thanks.

This is as I expected so … I will just cycle through every slide, every picture and compress as required.

Ta

Dale