Compressing PPTX files

Hi

Our client has the need to compress several hundred powerpoint files, and it is too time consuming to open each, locate the images and select “compress”. We have found your online solution at

which claims to be able to do this. However, there seem to be a size limitation.

The demo claims to be built upon aspose.words (which seem illogical, as aspose.slides might be suitable candidate) and I would therefore assume that a demo could be found at either

or

but I cant find anything. Am I looking at the wrong files, or is this maybe a java-thing?

Could you help answering the following:

1. Is compression of embedded images in PPTX files supported through aspose.words or aspose.slides?

2. Is there demo-code available to demonstrate this functionality?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Jan

@jan_hansen,
Thank you for the query. The Aspose.Slides App Product Family forum is more suitable for your topic. Please post this topic there.

Hi, thanks for your answer - did you close the post? If so, I don’t understand the text of the online compressing tool - it clearly states that the functionality is provided by aspose.words. Is that wrong?

Aspose.Words Platform

This free online PPTX Compress application is provided by Aspose.Words. We provide high-productive document-processing technologies to our customers and empower them with robust software solutions for office automation, available on Windows, iOS, Linux, and Android operating systems: C#, Java, C++.

@jan_hansen,

I moved this topic to the wrong forum by mistake and the topic was automatically closed. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This question can also be answered on the Aspose.Slides App Product Family forum.