Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Concatenate incorrectly adds fields to a generated PDF

I am using the PdfFileEditor class to concatenate two PDF documents (both PDF files originally made in Aspose.Words converted to PDF using Aspose.PDF)

The PDF file only contains the text 'hello world' and does not contain any forms. However when combined acrobat reader states 'Please fill out the following form. You cannot save data typed into this form."

Your demo appears to have the same problem (i am using acrobat reader 8)

http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Pdf.kit/Demos/default.aspx?index=Concatenate

Chris

Dear Chris,

I have found the same problem in my test. I will let the developers to check this issue and reply to you soon.

Hi,

We are working hard on this issue now. We hope it can be fixed in the end of this month.

Regards.

Dear Chris3113,

Because of some special reasons, this bug cannot be fixed before the end of this month. We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. And we will try our best to solve it ASAP, a week is a new ETA.

Best regards.

thank you for keeping me updated, regards

Chris

Dear Chris,

This bug was fixed and a new hotfix will be published at the end of this month. But if your requirement is so eager, we can also provide you a trial version soon. If so, please let me know, thanks.

Best regards.

Please download hotfix 2.6.4.0.