Concatenate slides operation throws error

Hi Support,

I try to concatenate slides. They are on Dropbox storage.
sometimes all good but sometimes I get this error

{“Message”:“Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘0’ Key being added: ‘0’”}

I do it in two ways, and get the same/ one moment

Hi Ilya,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the details.

Please share your presentation files with us for which you are getting the issue. We will test your issue at our end and will get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,
link to files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w81izjhfg2whygk/98YRn9Gj_i

By the way I try to write you private message, but after tap to post button I receiver 404 error on your site :)

Hi Ilya,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the files.

We are able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SAASSLIDES-130. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Regarding the private message issue, I have shared the information with our web development team and they will further look into this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan