Concatenating xfa forms is not allowed

Yes, flattening the XFA form into a static PDF is exactly what I am looking for. That would allow us to concatenate another PDF just like any other.

Regards,

Hi Don,

We’re looking into your requirement at our end; however, could you please share some sample files which worked fine with the older version and not working with the latest version. We’ll further investigate this scenario and it will help us make progress regarding this issue.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Has a solution to this ever been found. I also need to concatenate pdf files which may or may not be xfa files.

Can you share example code of how to detect an XFA file and then flatten it to be a normal PDF?

Kind Regards

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid the reported issue is still not resolved due to other priority tasks. However I’ve requested the development team for the ETA and as soon as I get any feedback I’ll update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal,

Even if you could share a work around for detecting the xfa file and flattening it that would be good.

Since its been 2 years since this was raised is it ever likely to be fixed?

Thanks
Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your patience. The development team has been working hard on supporting this feature and it also has been busy resolving other issues which were noticed in earlier versions. But I am afraid the feature to concatenate the XFA forms is still not implemented. Besides this, please note that we already have logged the requirement to convert XFA form to Static form in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34090. My humble request is to please be patient and spare us little time. We will try our level best to support these features ASAP.

We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

It has now been a couple of months on top of the couple of years since the last posts. Has any progress been made with this?

Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your patience.

Recently we have worked on converting XFA forms to static form and have made some progress towards the resolution of this problem, but I am afraid it’s not yet completely resolved. Nevertheless, I am in coordination with development team to get latest updates regarding the resolution of this issue. My humble request is to please be patient and spare us little more time.

PS, the conversion of XFA (Dynamic) form to static form is a complex scenario and therefore the implementation of this feature is taking too much time.

Hi Graeme,

I have further discussed with development team and I am pleased to share that the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.9.0 supports the feature to convert Dynamic XFA form to Standard AcroForm. Please visit the following link for further information on Convert Dynamic XFA form to Standard AcroForm

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34090) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(9)