Concatenation issue

Pdf concatenation works with several data flaws even though files are flattened. The output I get isn’t exact combined copy of those 3 files (first page almost fine except page number, but second and third pages get the invoice number and order information from the first page). Is there a different way to merge pdf flattened xfa forms into one pdf file without making any change to their content?

@vsiminskiy

Would you please share source and generated files along with a narrowed down code snippet reproducing the problem so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using latest version of the API.

PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new PdfFileEditor();

FileStream outputStream = new FileStream(Path.Combine(TEMP_DIR, "temp_stream.pdf"), FileMode.Create);

FileStream[] inputStreams = new FileStream[filesFromDirectory.Count()];

//Merge streams

for (int i = 0; i < filesFromDirectory.Count(); i++)

{

inputStreams[i] = new FileStream(filesFromDirectory[i], FileMode.Open);

}

//Create output form streams

pdfEditor.Concatenate(inputStreams, outputStream);

Passport.zip (2.6 MB)

@vsiminskiy

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-45451 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there any updates on the topic?

@vsiminskiy

Thank you for getting back to us.

The ticket PDFNET-45451 has been logged a few days ago and is currently pending owing to previously logged tickets. It will be scheduled on its due turn which can take some months. We will let you as soon as some significant updates will be available. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.