Concurrent users

Hi,

We have Aspose Total deployed in a Sharepoint environment. Its works fine but sometimes its break in the process. We are sure that's a concurrent access problem because the problem happen when we launch multi conversion in same time.

The system is 2 front end server with one application server (MOSS 2007).

Can you please help us with some information?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please specify which of Aspose components you use in your application?

Best regards,

we use Aspose.pdf and Aspose.pdf.kit

Both for .net

Here is the details of the error i get

Read pdf error:Trailer object is null.: v5.7.0.0

"Aspose.Pdf.Kit"
System.IO.Exception

at xeb116a323308e2f7.x7759a935a2782a02.readPdf()

at Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileStamp..ctor(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream)at Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileStamp..ctor(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream)

I debug again and its not the same error that the previous one it seem that there is a problem when there is multiple conversion process on the same time...

All our object for the process is manage on memory.

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for using our products and sorry for replying you late.

As far as I can understand from your problem description, I think the problem is occurring when you are trying to access same PDF files and trying to perform multiple operations upon it and if so is the case, then I would suggest you to please close each MemoryStream object after performing any particular operation. More along, I have observed that you are using an older version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET to perform the operations. Please note that since the November2011, we have discontinued Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET and it has been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET and all the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. So now this single product provides the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents. Please try using the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.5.0 and in case you still encounter any issue, can you please share some more details regarding your working environment so that we can try replicating this issue at our end. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

You may also consider visiting following links for information on