Conditional formatting of a cell - data bars & color scales

Hello:

For a cell that uses conditional formatting data bar or color scale how can I access the condition that is applied?

Basically, I want to access the background color if a color scale has been used, or the information stored in the data bar if a data bar was used.

A while ago I posted this message:
How to get the icon used in the conditional formatting of a cell

The aspose team has been extraordinary and they provided the ConditionalFormattingResult class which contains the icon in the ConditionalFormatting icon, if an iconset was used to format a cell.

I think the ConditionalFormattingResult class can be extended further to provide a DataBar object or a ColorScale object in case those are used to format the cell. Is it possible?

It seems that multiple visually different conditions can be applied to a cell. See the attached spreadsheet (cell B1). Ultimately I think the api should provide a way of finding which condition is true and was applied to the cell…

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the template file and providing us the details.

We will evaluate your feature request if we can support it. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41740” for your needs. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.1, we have added the relevant APIs in ConditionalFormattingResult class.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41740) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41740) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)