Configuring Report Servers

Hi,

Aspose.Cells.ReportingService doesn’t appear to store/cache the report server data.

Every time I want publish a change to my report I have to refresh the data from the report server twice, once to select where to save the report and once to select the shared datasource.

Is there any reason this can’t be saved, because its a very slow process for me as the reporting server is remote to me and it takes exactly 1min to load refresh from the reporting server each time i.e. 2min to select the location of the report and to select the datasource.

Also why can’t I enter the datasource by hand? If I type in the path to the shared datasource I always get the error “The path of the item ‘MyDataSource’ is not valid. The full path must be less than 260 characters long; other restrictions apply. If the report server is in native mode, the path must start with slash”. Whereas if I click the select datasource button and load the entire list it works - yet its putting the same text in the shared datasource box that I manually type in?

Cheers,

Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and let you know any update regarding your issue. Once, there is a fix for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40144.

Hi,

Please try the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services V1.9.0.60.

Please let us know your run result.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40144) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.