We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Connection problem with dashboard

I just downloaded the trial version of Aspose.Cells and can't do a few things. First of all, when I run the dashboard program it says there is a problem. There is a 404 file error.

In the meantime, I attempted to load the example solution that I downloaded, but none of the projects can import the Aspose.Cells.dll. The solution for it, for some reason, doesn't have a "Add reference..." off of the solution. I was able to open an individual project (one of 167) and add a reference to the dll. However, that isn't a very good way to run the example code. It would take me hours to import the .dll separately into each project. So that issue has to be resolved, too.

My eMail is: pgs@ams.org (I don't see it mentioned anywhere in this post)

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting support. We have already logged this issue under ticket id MARKETING-6657 in our issue tracking system. We'll keep you informed regarding any updates. For now, as a workaround, you can download examples manually by clicking "from Github" link. We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for being patient. The connection error problem has been fixed. We can now download and install Dashboard Examples. Please continue playing the Dashboard Example for .NET APIs.