Connector line jump style not displayed properly

After I change the line jump style of a connector in the code, the shapes are not diplayed properly.

I execute the code bellow with the attached file. When I open the file, the style of the connecor has not changed, it is still a straight line. After I move one of the shapes, the line jumps are diplayed properly.

What I am missing ?

Diagram diagram = new Diagram(fileName);
Aspose.Diagram.Page page = diagram.Pages[0];
Shape shape1 = page.Shapes.GetShapeIncludingChild(1);
shape1.Layout.ConLineJumpCode.Value = ConLineJumpCodeValue.Always;
shape1.Layout.ConLineJumpStyle.Value = ConLineJumpStyleValue.Square;
diagram.Save(fileName, SaveFileFormat.Vsdx);

Hop.zip (13,0 kB)

@zkormos
Thanks for the template file and sample code.
After an initial testing, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found jump style is not working.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53419

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53419) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Unfortunatelly, the bug has not been fixed.
Run the code above with the attached file, and the jumps are not displayed properly.

@zkormos
Could you please add the following line to your code segment and then give it a try again, it should work fine:

shape1.SetConnectorJumpValue(ConLineJumpCodeValue.Always,ConLineJumpStyleValue.Square);

shape1 does not have SetConnectorJumpValue method.
the line shape1.SetConnectorJumpValue(ConLineJumpCodeValue.Always,ConLineJumpStyleValue.Square);
will not compile.

For this reason I have the code
shape1.Layout.ConLineJumpCode.Value = ConLineJumpCodeValue.Always;
shape1.Layout.ConLineJumpStyle.Value = ConLineJumpStyleValue.Square;

and it does not work. I have to move one shape, and after that the drawing is updated properly.

@zkormos
Please ensure that you have downloaded or installed the latest version Aspose.Diagram for .net v24.7.
Thanks.