Connector Position is wrong

Hello,
I reported yesterday that the latest patch, 17.3.2.0, fixed the issue of connectors being positioned wrong in the diagram (in thread 832084).
However, when I try to connect side-by-side shapes with the connector attaching at the bottom of both, there is still a problem:
- initially the connector is not visible
- if I select the area encompassing both shapes, the connector appears visible, but positioned wrong (straight across the bottom)
- when I move the highlighted collection of shapes by pressing the arrow key, the connector is positioned correctly (extending 1/2" below the center/bottom glue point, straight across to other shape, then up to center/bottom glue point)
- when I use Ctrl-Z to undo the operation, the connector is positioned wrong (from 1/8" above the starting glue point extending diagonally down to the midpoint between shapes)

var diagram = new Diagram("MyTemplate.vstx");
Page pg = diagram.Pages[0];

var srcId = diagram.AddShape(2, 6, 1, 1, "MyShapeMaster", 0);
var tgtId = diagram.AddShape(6, 6, 1, 1, "MyShapeMaster", 0);

var connector = new Shape();
var cnId = page.AddShape(connector, "MyConnectorMaster");

pg.ConnectShapesViaConnector(srcId, ConnectionPointPlace.Bottom, tgtId, ConnectionPointPlace.Bottom, cnId);

diagram.Save("MyResult.vsdx", SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

Please let me know if there is a fix or work-around available.
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. Please provide us your source template file for testing purposes. We shall then investigate and reply you appropriately. Your response is awaited.