Connector rendering

We are evaluating Aspose.Slides for Java and we like what we see. However, we ran into the following and would like your input.

In testing with some powerpoint presentations that need to be supported, we found that when rendering a thumbnail for a presentation, Connectors are laid out rather poorly. I have attached the presentation and the generated thumbnails.

It appears that the connectors have a rotation, but even explicitly calling setRotate on all connectors doesn't appear to change anything.

Given that powerpoint viewer doesn't show this rotation, would you call this a bug? If so, is this something that could be fixed? Alternatively, since we can't control the powerpoint files we will be processing, is this something that has a workaround?

Is there any additional information I can provide to help with resolving this issue?

Dear Worker,

Thanks for reporting, we will investigate and fix this issue. The information you provided is sufficient but if we need any further information, we will post here.

Has any progress been made on this issue?

Sorry, we didn’t work with this problem yet but it’s next in the queue
after critical issues with paragraphs and portions formatting.

This problem still persists in Aspose.Slides 1.9.0 for Java.

That is over 6 months that this problem has been unaddressed. Is that a normal amount of time to expect a bugfix, or is there something special about this problem that makes it take this long?

Hello,

Unfortunately this problem connected with several other issues.
By my estimation everything should be finished in this month.