Connectors do not move along with points

dear support,

It seems to me that the connectors do not move along with their source points anymore. I had this working in previous versions, but it seems it does not work anymore in the latest version.

Attached you will find a soiurce vsd. I have connectors between the various points. I am moving one of the points ( the red circled one ) and the two attached connectors do not move along.
Again, this was working in previous versions/.

The code is also attached.

thank you

I had reported this issue 1 year ago and it was fixed at that time - see link below. However, it seems it is broken somehow.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/5064

Hi Guido,

Thank you for contacting us. I’ve tested your sample drawing against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram 3.9.0. I managed to replicate the problem of disconnected connectors. Also, I’ve gone through the earlier problematic Visio drawing. It looks a bit different template. So the issue cause can vary. Anyway, I’ve logged an issue under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50091 in our tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Guido,

In addition to the above reply, if you think that it works perfectly with any older version, then please share this version number. We’ll check and reply you accordingly.

Please see the thread : https://forum.aspose.com/t/5064.

I think it was working properly in version 3.2.0.

Hi Guido,

Thank you for the information. I have checked your provided sample diagram against the Aspose.Diagram 3.2.0. It poses same results as the latest build 3.9.0.

has this issue been solved already ?

Hi Guido,

Thank you for asking about an update. I’m sorry to share with you that the linked issue is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We’ll let you know once any update is available from him in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50091) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.