Connector's Geoms Are Ignored When Moving Connector

Hi,

I created a connector between two simple shapes and I added a couple of geom points so that the connector would have a stair-like look. When I modify in Visio the position of any of the shapes (no matter how much or little), Visio rearranges my connector. All the geom points I added are thrown out, no matter how little the move is.
When I created a similar schema directly in Visio, it respects my arrangement of the connector, even if I move the shapes.
What is the difference between what I’ve created in Aspose versus what I’ve created directly in Visio and why do they act differently?

I attached two gifs, how the Visio-created diagram behaves versus how the Aspose-created diagram behaves. I also added the code that I’m using to create the diagram.
ConnectorGeomsIgnoredWhenModifyConnector.zip (1.1 MB)

@dragos.petrescu,
We managed to replicate the said behavior in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50546 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

@dragos.petrescu,
In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50546, the layout property ConFixedCode of the master for the connector shape in the file named MicrosoftVisioCreatedDiagram.vsdx is 3, but in the file Basic Shapes.vss is 0. If you will change property to 0 in MicrosoftVisioCreatedDiagram.vsdx, you will also find this issue, so Please add this line of code:

[Java]

connector.getLayout().getConFixedCode().setValue(ConFixedCodeValue.REROUTE_ON_CROSSOVER);

PS: the linked ticket has been closed with status Won’t Fix.