Connectors problem when there are many connections

Hello,

I have a problem when creating a visio document with many connectors.
The behaviour is different, seems like the number of shapes in the page can affect how many connectors are added properly.
I attached an example where after about 300 connectors - no more connectors are created.

See attached files with an example.

Thanks,
Tamir.ManyConnectorsProblem.zip (157.1 KB)

@tamirl1,

We can see 349 connector shapes in your output VDX drawing with Microsoft Visio 2016 as per your code example. Please let us know in which Microsoft Visio application you are viewing the output drawing and what is the Aspose.Diagram for Java API version you are using.

Hi Imram,

I am using Visio 2010 + Latest version of Aspose diagram - 17.9.0.

Thanks,
Tamir.

@tamirl1,

We managed to replicate the problem of misplaced shapes in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50579 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

@tamirl1,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50579 has been fixed and will be included in the next version 18.1 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API. We will let you know once the new version is published.

1 Like

@tamirl1,

The liked ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50579 has been fixed. Please download and try the latest version 18.1 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API.

Thank you !
I checked the fix, it looks a bit better but I still have problems.
In the example I gave you it reaaly works fine, but in more complicated projects I see problems.
I will try to do changes in my stencils, myabe it will help.
I’ll get back to you woth details if more help is needed.

@tamirl1,

Sure, please send us the complete details of the scenario where it fails. Your response is awaited.