Connectors - Undefined FromPart - ToPart

Hi Team!!

Thanks for all your help.

I have generated a visio file with aspose, but after that I want to read it again and i find that the connectors (FromPart and ToPart) lost the source and Target.

Can you help me again.

My Project is attached.

Thanks!!!

Consu.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the said problem on our side. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51169 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We shall keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51169 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.4.0 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We shall inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Thanks teams !!

Great news!, I really appreciate if you can send me a preliminary version or hotfix. I would test and send my feedback.

Again thanks for all your help and attention this months.

Consu.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for the inquiry. We have recorded your request of the Hotfix version in our tracking system against the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51169. We shall let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51169, please download and try the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.3.2.0. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51169) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.