Hyperlink, Chart, OLE Object, and Table Are Lost when Converting ODP to PDF in C#

Hello,

I’m using Aspose.Slides to convert .odp file to PDF.

The following content are getting lost while conversion
Hyperlink
Chart
OLE Object
Table

If ODP file contains WordArt then Aspose does not recognize the format and gives exception.

I’m using version 8.0.0.0.

Thank You,
Purnima

Hi Purnima,

Please share your template ODP file with us to further investigate the issue. Also, please let us know for which platform are you getting this issue i.e. .NET, Java etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Slides for .Net version 8.0.0.0

I’m attachaing the test files. test2.ods contains a fontwork which is not recognized by Aspose.Slides and gives exception.

This is the code I’m using
Dim pptxAspose As PresentationEx = New PresentationEx(test1.odp)
pptxAspose.Save(“output.pdf”, Export.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Thank you,
Purnima

Hi Purnima,

Thank you for sharing the template files.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issues after an initial test using Aspose.Slides for .NET v8.4.0. We have registered following issues in our issue tracking system:

SLIDESNET-35181 : ODP to PDF Conversion: Hyperlink is missing
SLIDESNET-35182 : ODP to PDF Conversion: Table is missing
SLIDESNET-35183 : ODP to PDF Conversion: Chart is missing
SLIDESNET-35184 : ODP to PDF Conversion: OleObject is missing
SLIDESNET-35185 : Exception “Not a Open Office presentation” thrown while opening the ODP file

This thread is linked with the above mentioned issues and you will get a notification once the issues get resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thank You,

Purnima

Hi,

I have to know an immediate fix for the exception. Can I use Aspose.Slides to know if odp file contains FontWork?

Thank You,
Purnima

Hi Purnima,

As the exception is occurring on opening the file, I am afraid, it will not be possible to know whether FontWork in used in the ODP file or not.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35181,SLIDESNET-35182) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35185,SLIDESNET-35183) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.